Become a member
We are currently fully leased until Summer 2017, when we may have select studio spaces available. To join the waiting list, please send a CV, one-page proposal (including a description of your artistic practice and space requirements), and any additional questions to email@example.com.
Learn about our Coworking Space (shared office desk spaces ideal for freelancers, small businesses, or non-profits)
Dedicated, below-market space for creation, production, exhibition and performance will be open in November 2016 (TBC) for non-profits and professional artists to build community, take risks and amplify their practice. As our flagship project, we are seeking pioneering creatives that want to shape Calgary’s future to help us make cSPACE King Edward a place for people at the creative edge of change.
The LEED Gold certified cSPACE King Edward features inspiring creative spaces including:
- Creative work space in a vibrant, art friendly neighborhood close to downtown, 17th ave and Marda Loop
- Below-market rental rates with flexible leases from 1-10 years in a building that is dedicated to supporting innovation and creativity.
- High ceiling, light-filled character spaces
- Artist studio spaces with enhanced ventilation, natural light, sinks, and operable windows
- Shared meeting and boardroom access
- 125-seat studio theatre and multiple event/rehearsal spaces
- Transit access, free parking options, bicycle storage and shower facilities
- Montessori child-care options and cafe in-building.